CounterMountCupDispenser For over twenty years, San Jamar have been the innovators in quality solutions for food safety, counter service and washroom products, innovation driven by real world experience directly gained from its customers.
Products that are used throughout the world that make dispensing, food handling, transportation, safety and sanitation so vital to successful food and venue management.
With an ever increasing product range, San Jamar offer a high quality, reliable answer to the many needs in any establishment.
- The versatile and popular cup dispenser.
- Easy to change rubber gaskets.
- Easy to install, reliable and ideal for venues dispensing different size cups, or where the size requirements may change over time.
- Metal finish trim ring, supplied with 4 pre-cut gaskets.
- Suits Rim Diameters: 73-121 mm
- Tube Length: 597 mm, 146mm counter hole diameter.
- Companion Lid dispenser available – (see L2400CFSM).
- Choose your cup then choose your dispenser; dispenses paper, plastic and foam cups
- Different springs ensure optimal one-at-a-time dispensing for each type of cup
- Patented adjustable collar dispenses a wide range of cup sizes
- Patented mounting rings lock and self-support; secures to the counter
- Reduce waste with one-at-a-time dispensing
Counter Mount Beverage Cup Dispenser, for 12-24 oz foam cups with diameter of 2-3/4″ to 3-7/8″, horizontal mount, adjustable collar conforms to cup size, mounting ring locks for self support, top loading, 23-1/2″ L tube, 26 gauge stainless steel. Typically ships in 14 days.
The Counter Mount Beverage Cup dispenser features San Jamar’s patented time tested design, and is available in 9 different styles to meet any cup dispensing requirement.
Optimize space at your self-serve areas with our in-counter cup dispensers. Thanks to their in-counter, recessed-mount design, they won’t take up room at your beverage stations. Cup dispensers also have a spring-loaded feature and silicone gaskets that ensure cups and lids consistently dispense one at a time. These products can even hold a variety of cup types, like foam, paper, and plastic.