StoeltingampSinglePhaseSoftYoghurtMachines Air cooled units require 3″ (7,6 cm) air space on both sides Stoelting Gravity Soft Serve Yoghurt Machines
Golden North Soft Serve Mix is a ready to use soft serve sundae mix made from fresh milk with a smooth, creamy Vanilla flavour, pale cream in colour and smooth texture. Our UHT Soft Serve Mix is shelf-stable with 9-month shelf life from manufacturing. It is designed to simplify the process of handling soft serve mix at your store and to ensure a consistent product quality:
- Precision control refrigeration system designed for quality product consistency from the first cone to the last.
- IntelliTec2™ control communicates with the operator through a multiline graphics LCD display using full text instructions.
- Energy Conservation Mode (ECM) protects product from over-agitation during slow or non-draw periods.
- Compact design with a small footprint ideal choice for locations where space is an issue.
- Proprietary auger design gently folds mix and prevents product breakdown, producing a smoother, creamier product.
- Clear door shows visible moving product for merchandising appeal.
- Self-closing spigot eliminates waste and assures precise portion control.
- Adjustable dispense rate for optimal product output.
- Long-wearing parts offer lower preventative maintenance costs.
- Built for ease of operation and cleaning.
- Twist feature allows you to serve two flavours individually or combine flavours for a unique twist.
- WIFI available upon request.
StoeltingampSinglePhaseSoftYoghurtMachines Air cooled units require 3? (7,6 cm) air space on both sides Stoelting Gravity Soft Serve Yoghurt Machines
Dimensions 48.9cm(w) x 148 (h) x 79.7cm (d)
Weight 181.4 Kg
Electrical 1 Phase, 220-240 VAC, 50Hz 12A
Drive Motor Two – 3/4 hp
Air Flow Air cooled units require 3″ (7,6 cm) air space on both sides
Plumbing Fittings Maximum water pressure of 130 psi. Minimum water flow rate of 3 GPM. Ideal EWT of 50°-70°F
Hopper Volume Two – 3 gallon (11,35 liters)
Freezing Cylinder Volume Two – 0.85 gallon (3,22 liters)